Terms and conditions - AMS Group
Car rental agreement Terms and conditions - Annex 3
1.General conditions - The vehicle is rented in accordance with the terms and conditions of lease. To use in good conditions the services offered by AMS Group, it is recommended to carefully read the Terms and Conditions and the Lease Contract.
www.amsgroup.ro este administrat de Automotive Mobility Solutions SRL Romania cu sediul in Popesti-Leordeni, Ilfov, Romania, inregistrata la Registrul Comertului cu nr J23/1624/2012 si punct de lucru in Bd Lacul Tei, nr 1-3, TEI OFFICES, Sector 2, Bucuresti, denumita in continuare si AMS Group.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and any changes to the site www.amsgroup.ro without notice.
2.The obligations of the user / driver - To buy from AMS Group, you must enter / communicate your real data, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Beneficiary / driver must have valid driving license, ID / Passport and Visa or Mastercard credit card.
In case we consider that this obligation has been violated, we reserve the right to block access to use the service without any prior notice
3.Privacy - In accordance with Romanian Law no.677 / 200, you have the following rights:
1) The right to information (Article 12)
2) The right to access to information (article 13)
3) Right to Intervention (Article 14)
a) correction, updating, blocking or deleting incomplete, inaccurate or unlawful processing data;
b)unlawful personal data transformation in anonymous data;
c) notification to thirds on transactions referred to in subparagraph a) and b).
4) The right to opposition (Article 15)
5) The right to go to court (Article 18)
6) The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Article 25).
The customer / user expressly agrees and expressly consents to the use of the copy of the identity card (passport), driving license and credit card by www.amsgroup.ro
4. Responsibilities - AMS Group can not be held responsible for any damage incurred by the use of products for purposes other than those specified by the manufacturer. Returning products can be made in accordance with the provisions of GO 34/2014.
5. Reservations - Reservations are confirmed only for a car class, not for a specific type / model of vehicle. Some types / car models may not be available.For a booking to be confirmed, it is necessary to pay an advance of at least 30%.
In order for a booking to be confirm, an advance payment of a minimum of 30% is necessary.
6. Change reservation - Guaranteed price refers to the details of the car class and delivery dates. Any change may affect the price (if modified car class or period) and / or vehicle availability.
7. Price - The price includes any applicable discount online. Prices are in euros, TVA included, being used the RON-EUR course published by the National Bank of Romania in the invoice date + 1.5%.
Prices are displayed in EURO (VAT included). The RON-EUR rate used in calculating prices is the one published by the National Bank of Romania at the time of invoicing, +1.5%.
8. Drivers, age and driving license - The rented vehicle can be drove by up to 3 drivers with the condition that their data is mentioned in the lease and their license and copy of the ID is available to the AMS Group, drivers have the same responsibilities.
The additional fee for each extra driver (2nd and 3rd) is mentioned in the offer.
To rent a vehicle, the beneficiary and any additional drivers must hold a valid driving license for at least 1 year old. If the driving licenses are not written in Latin characters, it is required an international driving license.
We do not accept copies of driving licenses, driving permits of expired driving licenses.
9. The method of payment accepted - The charge is paid in full before delivery. You can pay Card, Cash, Bank transfer and for the locking deposit / guarantee you must have a valid credit card. Whatever the means of payment used, AMS Group reserves the right to make any necessary checks and approve or refuse to rent.
Regardless of payment methods, AMS Group rezerves the right to perform any additional necessary verifications and to approve or deny the rental.
10. Documents neccesary for taking over the car
ID or passport
- valid driver's license
- valid credit card, Visa or Mastercard, which must be able to cover the cost of the guarantee and depending on the method of payment chosen and the cost of rent.
If there is need for further checks, other documents may be requested
Debit cards or prepaid cards are not accepted
The client agrees to having copies made after these documents
11. Crossing the border is not permitted.
12. Rental rates - Rates include auto maintenance, liability insurance, road tax (vignette), tires according to the season.
Prices do not include gas, traffic tickets/fines, road or bridge tolls.
Damage and theft of the vehicle are paid by the beneficiary, within a maximum amount - CDW.
The minimum duration is 24 hours. Range of 1 hour over 24 hours is free of charge. If the vehicle is returned later with more than 1 hour from the time of delivery, will be charged an extra day.
13. Traffic fines - All fines resulting from any violation of laws in Romania during the rental period are borne solely by the Beneficiary. At authorities' request, the supplier shall provide them with copies of the documents driver.
For the fines paid by the Provider, during or after the rental period, the Provider has the obligation of informing the Beneficiary within a maximum of 30 days. The Beneficiary has the obligation of paying the fine within 3 days of receiving the information. If the Beneficiary does not provide proof of paying the value of the fine either to the authorities or to AMS Group (by case), AMS Group rezerves the right to withdraw an amount equal to the fine directly from the Beneficiary's credit card.
14. Mileage - mileage is limited according to the offer. The charge of surpassing this limit is specified in the offer.
15. Additional charges
Lost car keys : maximum 200EURO
Lost car documents: maximum 100 EURO / document
Loss / damage of the registration plates: maximum 70EURO
Excessive dirt in the car or stained upholstery: maximum 70EURO
Missing fuel - maximum 120EURO - depending on the amount of missing fuel
Damage or other situations where the vehicle was not returned in the same condition - depending on the cost of bringing the car to its original state when it was supplied
The amounts can be withheld from the deposit.
16. Additional services - When you book your vehicle, please inform us about the extra facilities and services you desire. For your comfort and security, we provide the following equipment and services for an additional fee:
Child seat: 5 Euro / day but no more than 30 Euro / rent
Delivery / return at the Airport: 15E / intervention
Delivery / return outside office hours: 15E / intervention
Return with an empty gas tank: maximum 120 E, depending on the vehicle model
Return in another city than the one of the delivery (relocation fee): - Maximum 300E, according to the city and town the return delivery cost is calculated as follows: No km multiplied by 0,4E / km
17. Rent out of office hours - AMS Group is available 24/24 both for reservations, advice or delivery / return, but the normal work schedule is Monday through Friday 9:00 to 6:00 p.m.. In case you retrive or return the car outside office hours or bank holliday you will be charged a fee of 15.00 EUR.
18. Vehicle delivery and return - Delivery and return requests must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance. Details of ID (passport, driving license) and other details necessary for the lease have to be provided when booking.
Cities with delivery/return free of charge in 3-6 hours from the time of order: Bucharest
At delivery, AMS provides the cars with full fuel tank. Please fill the tank before returning the vehicle. Otherwise, the missing fuel will be charged, along with a 10 EUR refueling fee. As long as he does not fill the tank himself, the Recipient recognizes the calculation methods used by AMS Group to determine the amount of fuel consumed.
If the Beneficiary returns the rented car earlier than the established contractual period (unilateral renunciation of the contract), the Beneficiary understands that the decision belongs to it and will not receive the consideration of the unused services. For these cases AMS Group will provide the Beneficiary similar services (no days, car class) for free at the following rentals.
19. Insurance - The beneficiary chooses the signing of the contract for one of the following insurances: CDW (included in price), SCDW or SSCDW.
Beneficiary / authorized driver is covered by civil liability in case of an accident. Beneficiary / authorized driver may be liable under law for damage that can not be covered by RCA The user is responsible for damage or theft of the vehicle within the limits of a maximum amount (CDW, TP, SCDW or SSCDW).
20. Decrease responsibility in case damage (CDW, SCDW or SSCDW) - In case of accident / damage / theft / vandalism consideration CDW or TP deductible is deducted from the deposit / guarantee regardless of fault
In case of accident / damage / theft / vandalism the CDW or TP amount is deducted from the deposit / guarantee, regardless of fault
-SCDW is an additional insurance that reduces deposit / guarantee and default value of 300EURO for classes F1 and G1 and 300 euro for the remaining classes. The beneficiary has the option of SCDW before by paying an additional insurance fee per day, depending on the vehicle model chosen
In case of accident / damage / theft / vandalism the SCDW amount is deducted from the deposit / guarantee, regardless of fault
- SSCDW - is an extra insurance that eliminates the deductible in case of accident or theft, with the deposit / guarantee being kept at 150 EUR for cases in which the vehicle is returned with an empty tank, fines, lost documents or other expenses not included in the rental service.
Regardless of whether CDW, SCDW or SSCDW were accepted or not, the Beneficiary is responsible for paying the costs covering the complete recovery of the damage, if the damage was caused by:
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
-if the driver did not stop after an accident and did not take necessary measures, that is not calling the police, did not find out the names and addresses of the parties and witnesses involved;
-Use in illicit / illegal purposes such as smuggling, theft, illegal transportation of articles or goods etc .
-Driving load exceeded
-Driving by unauthorized persons, or no driving license or under 18
-Driving outside public roads, in the mountains etc .
-Use of the vehicle for any type of racing or competition, including as a pacemaker in the race
-Failure: traffic lights, indicator STOP, the speed limit entry to the counter, driving the opposite direction on one-way roads;
-accident at a level crossing Railroad
-Damage to the engine, wheels, tires and interior space of the vehicle underbody of the vehicle.
-Damage produced as a result of entering the vehicle in flooded areas
-Part of the damage which has increased as a result of taking no measures to limit it.
-Other cases which are set out in Annex 1 to the rental agreement - the list of exclusions insurance CASCO
21. Accepted TP offers protection in case of loss or damage vehicle by or following theft or attempted theft.
Please note that in the unfortunate event of an accident or theft, to the nearest police station has to be announced and you have to obtain a report of the accident / theft. Amicable forms are not accepted.
In the event of theft of the vehicle you must submit to the insurer within 24 hours the keys, remotes and registration certificate of the vehicle.
Conditions CDW, SCDW, TP SSCDW and are applicable only if it shows the minutes drawn up by police, report finding opens the accident and the claim file to the insurance company.Otherwise, the beneficiary will be responsible even if there are CDW, SCDW, TP and SSCDW accepted for all damage caused to the vehicle. CDW, SCDW, TP and SSCDW are valid only in Romania.
Additional coverage does not include damage to the vehicle or engine damage that is not the direct result of a traffic accident.
Fara CDW, SCDW, SSCDW si TP, sau in caz de excludere, Beneficiarul are raspundere in valoare de pana la 20.000,00 EURO pentru clasa Economy, 30.000,00 EURO pentru clasele Compacta, SUV-Economy; 60.000,00 EURO pentru clasele Full Size, Premium, Minibus.
|Class||Model||Examples:||CDW per event charge (EUR)||SCDW 150/150 price per day (EUR)||SCDW 0/150 price per day (EUR)|
|B||Economy||DC Logan,||400||+ 8EUR/day||+10 EUR/day|
|C||Compact||SK Octavia, VW Golf, TO Corolla||500||+10 EUR/day||+ 15E/day|
|D||Full Size||VW Passat, FO Mondeo,||900||+45E/day||+70E/day|
|E||Premium||AU A4, BMW 3 serie||900||+45E/day||+70E/day|
|F||Suv Economy||DC Duster||600||+ 15E/day||+20 EUR/day|
|G||SUV||Skoda Kodiaq, Ford Kuga||900||+20 EUR/day||+30E/day|
|H||Luxury, Luxury SUV||BMW 530xDrive, VW Touareg||900||+45E/day||+70E/day|
|I||Minibus||RE Traffic, OP Vivaro||600||+ 15E/day||+20 EUR/day|
22. Personal accident insurance - Providing people and their property from car comply with ASF standards for RCA insurance.
The Insurance does not cover loss, theft or destruction of property belonging to the Beneficiary or of his companions, present in the vehicle.
23. Traffic assistance The procedure will be presented to you upon delivery; phone number for assistance: 0770.333.555
24. VAT - it is included
25. Litigation - By working with AMS Group, the Beneficiary acknowledges the fact that the Romanian laws will govern these Terms and Conditions. In the event of conflict it will try to resolve them amicably.
If amicable settlement will not be possible, the conflict will be settled in the competent court in accordance with Romanian laws.
26. Promotions - For Promotions, the special conditions will be detailed on each page at the description of the vehicle.
FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE IT IS REQUIRED TO READ AND ACCEPT THESE RULES IN THEIR TOTALITY. THE CONTINUOUS VISIT OF THIS SITE PROVIDES YOU AGREE AND YOU ACCEPT THESE CLAUSES AND RULES.